• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming out!?

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
So!
As you can see by the title, this is me coming out.
As some of you may know I have always counted myself as Bi-Sexual as I have truly had feelings for males before and I've never really let myself think about me being any other way.
Tonight has been a roller coaster of emotions for me as I came out to Rusty, someone I have absolutely adored for a long time, he has been my best friend for a very very long time and has been in my life as a friend for almost 3 and a half years, and since we just recently started dating I can only imagine how confusing and hard this is for him.

Since I was around 13 I came out to my family and that was so so hard for me, I believed I was broken and that something was wrong for me, I begged my mum to take me to the doctors to see if they could fix me, mainly because I didn't understand, I'd always known girls like boys and boys like girls at that age, seeing my mum and dad and my sisters and their partners, so I was a very confused child when I got a crush on my best female friend in primary school.

At 18 now I have finally accepted who I am as pansexual, and I know this is probably a huge shock to many of you.. trust me.. im still sitting here wondering if I'm crazy.
I have been needing to get this off my chest for a long while now and I hope you can all be accepting of me, I love you all to pieces.

If you've read this all, thank you and I hope you don't think of me differently!
<3
-Danni/Bub

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I and everyone else here loves you Danni. We are and will always be here for you, no matter what you need. I hold you in high regard as you have the courage to be open about your sexuality to everyone. Remember that the only person's thoughts about you that matter is yourself, so don't let anyone put you down. <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
Dannie is bae <3

No matter what you do, who you are, etc. We will always love you for being Danni :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No matter Wich sexuality you are <3 you choose it and I accept it nice decision for telling it to us :D I accept you as my friend <3 <3 what ever you need Im here for you, but I think you all ready know that right haha? :p see you, you are the boss :D

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
Even thought I'm not relatively close with you, I am very proud of you. For many in the LGBT community, it's a very hard thing to do, but you have. It's an honor to work with such a strong and brave person, with that, congratulations! Continue to conquer! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci