• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming out

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As I've said to others who have come out, you are who you are. You're a person (or a fish) and you aren't any different or worse than you were before so stay chill c;

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Love the fact that all these people are happy to share their sexuality in a tight community like this :)

I'm proud of you Jake, I hope others become inspired by you and others who make threads like these.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow another thread about coming out,a lot of people already knew this about me and have accepted me for who I am.But now it's com the time I tell the rest of the community. I'm bi-sexual and I'm proud of it. No matter what people say or do I'm gonna be what makes me happy,me coming out may be a surprise to a lot of you because of how I act but I was scared to tell some of you cause I didn't wanna lose you guys.so this is it you all know now and I hope you all accept me for who I am cause I ain't changing for nobody. ~Love JMoose aka codfish :)

(Sorry for bad grammar on phone ;-;)
Congratulations, Jake! I am so PROUD of YOU!!! Welcome to the team! haha <3 :)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow another thread about coming out,a lot of people already knew this about me and have accepted me for who I am.But now it's com the time I tell the rest of the community. I'm bi-sexual and I'm proud of it. No matter what people say or do I'm gonna be what makes me happy,me coming out may be a surprise to a lot of you because of how I act but I was scared to tell some of you cause I didn't wanna lose you guys.so this is it you all know now and I hope you all accept me for who I am cause I ain't changing for nobody. ~Love JMoose aka codfish :)

(Sorry for bad grammar on phone ;-;)
so if you had the choice would you prefer to do a guy or a girl
like your stuck on an island with a guy and girl who do you do
any preference or whatever do both of em

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci