• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming soon to MCGamer: More added languages!

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
I could translate italian(mother language)but there aren't itaian here lal

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I see you already have someone translating Arabic, so I'll let them do that. But I can also do Hebrew. I doubt there are many users from Israel, but oh well. That's the life of knowing uncommon languages. :(

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Deaf people can read can't they?
Yes, some can read pretty fluently, but ASL (american sign language) has a different grammar structure which is really similar to french making reading English harder. Also, it is harder to learn how to read when you can't hear and understand the words so deaf kids can have a much harder time reading English. Hope that answers your question! :)

Rahie

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi Chad:')

I could help you with Spanish and English. If you want, send me a message :)

Reaction score
i can translate arabic but there isn't a lot of arabian people here i think ;-;

Reaction score
i can translate arabic but there isn't a lot of arabian people here i think ;-;
Like no one , most people are Europeans , Turkish and English (I mean ALL of the countries that speak English). Arabic will make the game better for the 1/100 of the community , but if MCSG wants to help even that little 1/100 , it would be good.

coveryoot

Spectator
Reaction score
There probably aren't too many players from Latvia, but still if needed i could help with translation to latvian.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What
I guess I could help with the spanish... but im not too sure since the spanish we talk here in my country is pretty different form the one at spain, I guess I could adapt it to the more Spain-like spanish as much as I can if you are looking for country specific translations :p What would I have to do if I say Ill help?
What type of Spanish do you speak? I speak Puerto Rican spanish, which i guess is pretty ghetto compared to the other variations.

Can we make a Puerto Rican spanish language just for the lols???
(jk)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci