• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming soon to MCGamer...who's ready?

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering Im a critical meanie, beach needs more texture, and also more tallgrass in the jungle.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
nu dood is gud we c4n punc peepl of wit our fist of furee
Also, who made this map? It looks interesting, but I can't get much from a picture of the corn :p
But some guys can run while we have to swim so fist no work :c

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
It kinda feels like the corn will be unfair...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like there are 12 of the connectors to corn, and unless the map makers were nuts, there would be two pedestals between each connector, making it totally fair.

Edit: Just realized there's like a million pedestals. Nvm this is totally unfair.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like there are 12 of the connectors to corn, and unless the map makers were nuts, there would be two pedestals between each connector, making it totally fair.
There are 10 pedestals between each right now. The people in the middle are kinda screwed.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
perfect for my fellow bacca friends! Trees for some perfect baccas in the tree moments and water for my swim away till they stop moment. MWUAHAHHA. NUMBER 1 HERE I COME BIG BOI!!11111

sweg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci