• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Coming soon to MCGamer...who's ready?

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
But there are distinct differences between the regions. Not that I've seen the full map, so I don't know what the built version is like, but though there weren't landmarks you should be able to tell the general direction of where you want to go.
Who cares? The events are going to be what make this map and others like it awesome ;)

Last edited:

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
The Hive Veriation is awfull. This will definetley be awsome! :D
And yes, I know Team Vareide is the Golden Standard for Survival Game Maps, but this time they slipped up. Their version, as I've previously stated, looks and feels as if it were thrown together over night. Hopefully Team Elite will give us better results! I beleive in you Dave!

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
the hive version really stinks most people die by the lightning and blood rain
To be honest, I actually realy like those features. The terrain though, that's another story. Gawd, it feels awful.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, I actually realy like those features. The terrain though, that's another story. Gawd, it feels awful.
off topic! both you and me are side tracking!!! anyways cant wait for this map!

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
off topic! both you and me are side tracking!!! anyways cant wait for this map!
Indeed. This looks amazing. Finally a GOOD 120 player map! I was really getting sick and tired of Survival Games 3. How bout' you guys?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci