• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Commenting on Signatures

Have you ever done this?

• Total voters

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Nope, never have. In my opinion, most people's forum signatures are too messy and way too large; nothing 'pretty' about that :p

Although I will say, Manos has a nice layout going on.

^ Might use something like that haha :) Hope you don't mind
All good c:

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
I've seen signatures so bad that I had to comment about them. Like the ones where they brag about killing someone who is well-known (Graser, Tomahawk, Huahwi, or just some guy with lots of points). Also I really dislike the ones that take up an entire page. We don't need a picture of your skin at a vertical angle, nor do we need to see your latest 5 videos on your YouTube channel. Make a signature sweet and simple. It isn't that hard, and it is better than spamming pictures everywhere on it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've seen signatures so bad that I had to comment about them. Like the ones where they brag about killing someone who is well-known (Graser, Tomahawk, Huahwi, or just some guy with lots of points). Also I really dislike the ones that take up an entire page. We don't need a picture of your skin at a vertical angle, nor do we need to see your latest 5 videos on your YouTube channel. Make a signature sweet and simple. It isn't that hard, and it is better than spamming pictures everywhere on it.
Krafty loljk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci