• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Events!

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there MCGamer community,

I'm Captain Dory and i'm a cool kid. I've coded many plugins and have been doing so since christmas 2013, on which date I made a gift box plugin using player head presents.

I'm not privileged in a way that I can do so much online- I have a crappy macbook pro and no chance of getting a better computer soon. I still find it a privilege to have my own computer in my room. But, I make use of what I have, and what others can want. So, without further ado, I present:

The Officially Unofficial MCGamer Community Events
(gg)
I will be hosting team related tournaments in Australia (My computer, Sydney) and America (CubedHost, idk). These will be orienteered around teamwork and PvE battles (PvP or PvM).

If you'd like to help out, I need some people in countries apart from Australia and America that have a router to host servers (I can guide through portforwarding on skype screen share). Testers are also wanted. There's not an application for these roles, just post your skype and what country you're in (for both testers and hosters).

I'll try to have an event on soon.

Last edited:

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Event History / Results:
none :'c

Next Event:
MCTF2 with 4 teams and 3 lives

Team Leader:
Team Name:
Color (Red,Blue,Yellow,Green):
Team Members:

Applications will be chosen when I finish the plugin.

Minigame Ideas
Anyone know how to make spoiler tags on XenForo forums? o_O

Updates

13 April 2014- First game announced.

12 April 2014- Thread created and team application made. #milestone

Got a great idea for an event? Post details and features about it in the comments!

Last edited:

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, the first event:

MCTF2
I will be recreating the gameplay aspects of this game. If you haven't seen this game mode in play, there are tons of videos of it on youtube.

My twist:
There will be 4 teams of 8. Blue, red, yellow, green. Every team member has 3 lives, and after they die for the third time they are eliminated. I'll probably modify some existing MCTF2 maps to use 4 teams.

Start applying! 8 teams of 4 will be accepted, and the teams will merge.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, the first event:

MCTF2
I will be recreating the gameplay aspects of this game. If you haven't seen this game mode in play, there are tons of videos of it on youtube.

My twist:
There will be 4 teams of 8. Blue, red, yellow, green. Every team member has 3 lives, and after they die for the third time they are eliminated. I'll probably modify some existing MCTF2 maps to use 4 teams.

Start applying! 8 teams of 4 will be accepted, and the teams will merge.
Can we create the teams? And when we do do we tell you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci