• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Falling

What's happening with the community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Another day, another "mcsg is dying" thread..
I personally find them hilarious since both sides can be super irrational and I also like mending bridges that are often broken by stupid reasons

keeton5732

Tribute
Reaction score
Mcsg has been dead/falling apart around 2014ish. Also, things got worse when Vaincle/Neph resigned/didn't pass as well.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
WTF ARE U TAKING ABOUT TWERP, COMA WAS THE COMMUNITY, AND NOW U HAVE KILLED HIMMMM
If one person is the definition of a 'community', then it doesn't really sound like you had a good community in the first place

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
No you wont. You are a mod, you are not capable of doing things that will benefit the community.
I can't add things to help the community myself, if I do bring up a good idea it has to be discussed between the Senior Staff and Administration. So of course I can't do it myself, but they listen!

Rainzzzz

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't add things to help the community myself, if I do bring up a good idea it has to be discussed between the Senior Staff and Administration. So of course I can't do it myself, but they listen!
1. You don't bring up the idea
2. they wouldn't listen if you did

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do kinda agree on you with that fact about teaming, if you don't like teaming than play Solo SG. People requested Solo SG for a long time, but no one plays it? I don't get it you want a game mode that you asked for, than you go back to Regular SG. I have meet people through skype teaming, and I'm really great friends with them.

There could be some improvements coming your way, so don't worry. Of course we listen to the community, we are fixing a lot of bugs, they will be added soon! If people ever flame on you for teaming in Regular SG, just tell them they made Solo SG for a reason!
Well tbh dude in AU Solo isnt an option. Please login to AU at midday on a sunday (AEST) and then try tell the community of the au region to play SOLO SG...

THE AU COMMUNITY IS BIG ENOUGH JUST FOR 2 Gamemodes, Battlegrounds and SG

SagerHD

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem is not the server, it's the game in general. Yeah sure more and more people start playing Minecraft everyday, but MCSG has been around for a long time! Besides newer maps, the game can't be changed or improved. I'm not saying SG is dead, but I feel it's been outplayed by many which has decreased in interest being it's an older minigame. Not only that, but half of the gamemodes they used to have on this server have been abandoned, not because they wanted to, but because they had to. The traffic on there servers from 2013 was WAY higher than present date. Besides more advertising, the community is going to slowly weed it's way out due to lack of interest.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
The thing is, as a community we have to work together and it seems as though no one wants to do the work to help anymore. Don't get me wrong, there are people who want to improve things here. But there are a good majority who just have negative opinions about it, and their opinions are like a virus that spreads. No one seems to look at the good MCG has done :(

All communities need work. We can only hope that, as a community, we can change things for the better.

FrostBuzz

Diamond
Reaction score
I do kinda agree on you with that fact about teaming, if you don't like teaming than play Solo SG. People requested Solo SG for a long time, but no one plays it? I don't get it you want a game mode that you asked for, than you go back to Regular SG. I have meet people through skype teaming, and I'm really great friends with them.

There could be some improvements coming your way, so don't worry. Of course we listen to the community, we are fixing a lot of bugs, they will be added soon! If people ever flame on you for teaming in Regular SG, just tell them they made Solo SG for a reason!

Yeah I know just these little things have been bad

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All mcsg needs to do is remove all the gamemodes except for SG and maybe battlegrounds, also MCSG needs to 100% improve and work on their anticheat as well. Lastly, for the staff, I don't really have a problem with the staff right now as in my opinion the staff team is great.
There are a few gamemodes that consistently get players in addition to the two that you mentioned. Deadly Descent gets played a fair bit (although it isn't always running), as does Solo SG and MCSG Maker.

Reaction score
Basically, it's a players opinion on what they think about the progress with MCGamer. A player could say it's dying and another player could say it's making great progress! But you really need proof to actually know the progress in the server. I think MCGamer is doing perfectly fine. Yes, they could fix and work on a lot of things but it's still a server where you can actually play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci