• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Falling

What's happening with the community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a feeling that if SG Solo was counted towards overall stats it would be abused way too much, especially when people are saying that the top 10 hack on the leader boards. SG Solo having it's own leader boards is very organized and doesn't interrupt the flow of the overall stats on the Original Hunger Games leader boards, it wouldn't be fair because all the players playing back before the new stats were released will find it way more unfair now because you have to play such short games like the 12 player lobbys. Maybe keeping it's own leader boards is better for now, but if there was a way to implement them it would be decided by Chad and the Developers!

Also if no one plays on the 24 SG Solo servers than why was it highly requested by the community? The reason we made the 24 slot games is because we wanted to grant the community's wish and bring something fun for them, I don't think the Developers would create something just because they want to. Why would no one play SG Solo 24 slot games when there are tons and tons of Regular SG games being made that are 24 slots? Also it kinda does bring competition because you don't know who you're facing since everyone is disguise in the game!

I definitely understand that some people do enjoy playing by them self, I love playing SG by myself it's really fun and enjoyable. I do understand that some people don't have access to other software's where you can communicate with people. But if you're having trouble with teams and can't find a partner yourself, than I absolutely recommend playing Solo SG, so if you do get teamed on the players can be punished if you can get the evidence of them or you can report it to a Staff Member.

A lot of the reasons people say the server is "Dying" is because all of the bugs/glitches that happen sometimes on the server, for example the Flint and Steel glitch was here for sometime and it was fixed easily by the Developers. The developers do have their issues in real life, so they have reasons for not being here since they do have a regular life outside of the server. To the people saying we don't deal with hackers at all, this is false, during the clean sweeps we ban 100+ hackers every session, also with all the staff team doing their job and helping get rid of all of them, I pretty sure we do get the job done everyday! Trash Talkers are always easy to do deal with, if they plan on Bypassing the filter for example like "ez, rekt, easy" than you could screenshot it, you can either post a report abuse from there or contact a staff member and they could help you even faster!

- Alex
y do u write that, im sure u could have said that in one or two sentences each paragrah

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
If you've been here as long as I have you know the community is slowly diminishing on US. I believe that we can fix that, we just need to be nice. People now are rude and don't play for fun. Remember he time where you can play and everyone knows each other, people would have friends. At that time it was fun, But now people don't want to talk to each other.

A huge problem that I personally have is people saying no teaming. Like what the heck! That kills the community teaming is what people do it helps create friends so why no teaming? Learn how to play with teaming or don't play on this server because teaming is allowed! I want to do everything I can to improve e community so help support this!

List some do your problems, too. Answer the poll also!

Thanks,
FrostBuzz
You've only been here since the 9th of January of this new year.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a feeling that if SG Solo was counted towards overall stats it would be abused way too much, especially when people are saying that the top 10 hack on the leader boards. SG Solo having it's own leader boards is very organized and doesn't interrupt the flow of the overall stats on the Original Hunger Games leader boards, it wouldn't be fair because all the players playing back before the new stats were released will find it way more unfair now because you have to play such short games like the 12 player lobbys. Maybe keeping it's own leader boards is better for now, but if there was a way to implement them it would be decided by Chad and the Developers!

Also if no one plays on the 24 SG Solo servers than why was it highly requested by the community? The reason we made the 24 slot games is because we wanted to grant the community's wish and bring something fun for them, I don't think the Developers would create something just because they want to. Why would no one play SG Solo 24 slot games when there are tons and tons of Regular SG games being made that are 24 slots? Also it kinda does bring competition because you don't know who you're facing since everyone is disguise in the game!

I definitely understand that some people do enjoy playing by them self, I love playing SG by myself it's really fun and enjoyable. I do understand that some people don't have access to other software's where you can communicate with people. But if you're having trouble with teams and can't find a partner yourself, than I absolutely recommend playing Solo SG, so if you do get teamed on the players can be punished if you can get the evidence of them or you can report it to a Staff Member.

A lot of the reasons people say the server is "Dying" is because all of the bugs/glitches that happen sometimes on the server, for example the Flint and Steel glitch was here for sometime and it was fixed easily by the Developers. The developers do have their issues in real life, so they have reasons for not being here since they do have a regular life outside of the server. To the people saying we don't deal with hackers at all, this is false, during the clean sweeps we ban 100+ hackers every session, also with all the staff team doing their job and helping get rid of all of them, I pretty sure we do get the job done everyday! Trash Talkers are always easy to do deal with, if they plan on Bypassing the filter for example like "ez, rekt, easy" than you could screenshot it, you can either post a report abuse from there or contact a staff member and they could help you even faster!

- Alex
First off, i've never even seen a 24 man sg solo available. I don't even know how to use them. No one would ever use them in SG solo because its so much easier to get wins in 12 man SG solo games. If they were to make ALL the games 24 man, it would be better. As long as there are 12 man servers, no one will ever play the 24. Same goes for 48 and 120 man servers. NO ONE plays on those unless like someone like chadthedj is doing a livestream or something with tons of people.

Same goes for if they added 12 man regular SG servers. People are going to play on the servers that get them the most wins the quickest. Just look at the top couple people on the regular leaderboards, a lot of them play in servers that are half full consistantly. EZ wins.

The only way combining leaderboards works is if BOTH places have 24 man SG servers and NO 12 man servers. If that isn't the case, then yes, it would be abused.

You can't tell me "keeping it the way it is now" is the best for SG solo. Look at the facts, no one ever plays there anymore. The servers are dead at most times of the day. Clearly changes need made to how it is ran, else it will die completely. Making it 24 man only, and make it count torwards normal leaderboards would automatically make it more popular. You could work on your stats, and not have to deal with endless teams. But you would have to worry about consistant clean ups. Let's be honest, the only leaderboards anyone cares about, is the normal SG leaderboards.

When it comes to playing solo, I don't think it's fair telling people if they don't want to play against countless teams, they have to join a super uncompetetive 12 man(at the max) SG solo server that typically never has anyone playing on them. Not to mention that they would have to start over on a new leaderboards.

As far as staff, I don't have any complaints about staff. They do their jobs. I can't typically get a moderator to help out with a hacker pretty easily in the hub or on TS. Although, I wouldn't say that the fns glitch was "easily fixed by the devs". It had been a glitch on the server for like 6 months b4 it was fixed. So unless they didn't even start working on fixing it until last week when CAm fixed it, then it wasn't easily done lol. Besides that though, the staff does a great job in what they do for the most part.

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
First off, i've never even seen a 24 man sg solo available. I don't even know how to use them. No one would ever use them in SG solo because its so much easier to get wins in 12 man SG solo games. If they were to make ALL the games 24 man, it would be better. As long as there are 12 man servers, no one will ever play the 24. Same goes for 48 and 120 man servers. NO ONE plays on those unless like someone like chadthedj is doing a livestream or something with tons of people.

Same goes for if they added 12 man regular SG servers. People are going to play on the servers that get them the most wins the quickest. Just look at the top couple people on the regular leaderboards, a lot of them play in servers that are half full consistantly. EZ wins.

The only way combining leaderboards works is if BOTH places have 24 man SG servers and NO 12 man servers. If that isn't the case, then yes, it would be abused.

You can't tell me "keeping it the way it is now" is the best for SG solo. Look at the facts, no one ever plays there anymore. The servers are dead at most times of the day. Clearly changes need made to how it is ran, else it will die completely. Making it 24 man only, and make it count torwards normal leaderboards would automatically make it more popular. You could work on your stats, and not have to deal with endless teams. But you would have to worry about consistant clean ups. Let's be honest, the only leaderboards anyone cares about, is the normal SG leaderboards.

When it comes to playing solo, I don't think it's fair telling people if they don't want to play against countless teams, they have to join a super uncompetetive 12 man(at the max) SG solo server that typically never has anyone playing on them. Not to mention that they would have to start over on a new leaderboards.

As far as staff, I don't have any complaints about staff. They do their jobs. I can't typically get a moderator to help out with a hacker pretty easily in the hub or on TS. Although, I wouldn't say that the fns glitch was "easily fixed by the devs". It had been a glitch on the server for like 6 months b4 it was fixed. So unless they didn't even start working on fixing it until last week when CAm fixed it, then it wasn't easily done lol. Besides that though, the staff does a great job in what they do for the most part.
ur so backwards in logic.. people want 24 sg solo games, so they will play those over the 12. they want the harder competition

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
ur so backwards in logic.. people want 24 sg solo games, so they will play those over the 12. they want the harder competition
Except 24 man sg solo games are here.. and NO one plays on them, and most don't even know how to play them. No one is going to play 24 man servers cuz 12 is just quicker wins, and everyone knows it's "all about wins" for most of the people on this community.

Playing on 24 man sg solo servers is pointless when other people are playing on 12 man servers getting wins twice as fast as you in quicker 12 man games.

People do want 24 man solo sg, but ONLY 24 man solo sg. It doesn't work if there are 12 man servers out there, that can start with only 6 people. 6 man games are the most pointless thing ever, not to mention NO competition.

Also, the win for solo with 24 man servers would have to go with regular SG servers, else still, no one would play on them.

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
Except 24 man sg solo games are here.. and NO one plays on them, and most don't even know how to play them. No one is going to play 24 man servers cuz 12 is just quicker wins, and everyone knows it's "all about wins" for most of the people on this community.

Playing on 24 man sg solo servers is pointless when other people are playing on 12 man servers getting wins twice as fast as you in quicker 12 man games.

People do want 24 man solo sg, but ONLY 24 man solo sg. It doesn't work if there are 12 man servers out there, that can start with only 6 people. 6 man games are the most pointless thing ever, not to mention NO competition.

Also, the win for solo with 24 man servers would have to go with regular SG servers, else still, no one would play on them.
and yet more people play on normal then solo? and not just teamers. Normal players, because the game is more fun with 24 people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci