• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Fan Art Competition - Winners!

When would you like another competition?

• In 1 month

• In 2 months

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,
We are please to announce the winners of the first ever Community Fan Art competition. The winners will receive a Donor-ship code and a forum badge! We are all very pleased with the results and it is all because of you, the community. If you did not win, do not be down on yourself! This was purely for fun. Just because you may not have won, that does not necessarily mean your artwork was bad! I personally was very impressed with all the submissions. We have a very talented community :) It has been an amazing experience and I personally thank of those who participated/voted. Now, without further adieu, the winners!

1st Place - Cartoonhero

2nd Place - Violetheart17

3rd Place - CyphirxusGraphics

Thanks again to everyone who participated! This truly was an event to remember. The competition could not have gone any better! Now, for a personal message to Cartoonhero, violetheart17 and CyphirxusGraphics, you will be given your Donor codes and forum badges ASAP. Please be patient as these thing may take some time. Congrats to the winners! I hope to see everyone at the next competition (the date is to be determined). Everybody keep your heads high and have a amazing day!
Contest Created by: Spectral_Slayer , soggypickle and GetRidaHim

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated, whether it was a piece of artwork or just casting a vote. We look forward to hosting more in the future. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci