• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Focus Group - 2nd August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurey

Survivor
Reaction score

Hey there, Tributes! Just a little reminder that the next Community Focus Group is going to be held on Saturday, 2nd August. It will be hosted by myself and iVelocityGaming on the MCGamer TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net) at 6pm BST.

The Focus Group is an event that allows the staff of MCGamer to identify the problems within the community and attempt to resolve them. It also gives you an opportunity to raise any concerns or suggestions that you may have, however, they must be in relation to the MCGamer Community. This session is purely focused on the community, rather than the technical side of the servers.

The CFG will last no longer than 2 hours. One hour will be dedicated to answering Pre-Submission questions, and the second to a live Q&A. If you do have any questions that you wish to ask, please submit them here and come along to the session to hear the response. If you are unable to attend, feel free to submit your question regardless of the fact that you won't be there as the event will be recorded.

A group of staff members have been invited to take part in this event and as such will be the main staff members answering points addressed by the community with help from the Senior Staff. During the live Q&A, people who wish to speak must submit an entry on a form we will provide right before we begin the live Q&A and we will follow an order shown by the document log on a first-come-first-served basis.

Hope to see you all there!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Yay, time to ask questions that are already answered

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Aren't you going to recognise KyleD and KitMencha for producing the original idea? Seems pretty selfish to not appreciate their past work, to be honest.
I'm all in all fine with it, given that I approved this post and appointed the 2 new hosts.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
You're missing the point; a little recognition doesn't hurt anybody :)
I'm all in all fine with it, given that I approved this post and appointed the 2 new hosts.
With all due respect; You are missing this point. I know it doesn't, I'm just putting out there that I'm fine with it.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Precisely, though, do you speak on behalf of your partner who aided you with this project?
Hope to explain the issue here.

When Kyle resigned to gave all responsibility to Nick, I believe correct me if I'm wrong.
Kyle, can't actually hold the event on there own now he has resigned, again correct me if I'm wrong.
From then on it was Nick's responsibility, from there.
Nick then went on and gave full permission for this thread to be posted.

As, she had got full permission to post the thread, there wasn't any need for the credit.
I think that some credit would be nice, but not needed. I wouldn't call it selfish as she had full permissions for the thread.
Nice to have it, but not needed and I wouldn't call someone selfish, a harsh word, because they didn't post someone's names.
To add to that, Nick said he was fine with it.

Anyway, I'd hope to be there, thanks for doing this! c;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
;_; I had to miss it (and every other CFG, past present and future.)

Is there perhaps a recording that I could listen to, or readable notes so that I can know what happened? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci