• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games 3.0 - TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The Community Games 3.0
Hey guys welcome back to the 3rd installment of the Community Games. Before I get into it I would first like to say that due to mixed opinions on whether or not to keep the community games the same or change it we have decided for this week anyway that we are going to keep it the same as previous games. There has also been a few more changes.

1. It is now going to be a an earlier time than usual. You can find the time it will be at here.
  2. For the 2 previous games it has been hosted on US. This time to give EU players a chance we are going to host it on eu120.
  3. There might possibly some prizes ;)
For those of you who don't know what this is I will briefly explain it: It is a game where the regular players of MCGamer team up against the staff to see who is victorious.

How do I join?
Post your in game name down below (Make sure you spell it right and with proper capitalisation) and you will be added to the whitelisted server. It will be on eu120. At 6:55 pm(GMT +1) make sure you are in the EU hub 1 and ready to join. A announcement will be made when to join.
(Spaces are limited to 60 so first come first served.) You can still apply and will have a chance of joining depending on how many staff members sign up.

Also, an issue that seemed to pop up in the last community games was that the regular users were killing each other. While there is no rule against this it would be nice to team with each other as it is the point of the games.

So guys, if you are interested please just post a comment below with your in game name and I will add you to the list ( Also only post your name if you are sure you are going to make it )

I hope to see you guys Saturday and Happy Community Games!

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I'll try to make it. (IGN: Creper_face)

Last edited:

Qoku

Survivor
Reaction score
You can count me in mate.
-Thunder_Strikez

Status
Not open for further replies.