• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games. Staff vs Regular users.

Would you be interested.

• Yes.

Votes: 84 93.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Lately, we have been trying to reduce the separation between staff and the rest of the community to try improve the communication and community bonds! :D So, I was thinking what better way than to have a game of our very own, MCSG. The MCGamer Staff vs. the MCGamer Community. If there is enough interest, we could possibly go on a 120 server, however if there isn't enough for that, we could use a 48 player server.

I will try contact as many staff members as I can to see if they would like to participate. It may be a little difficult to get the full 60 for staff, so you may get the advantage over us! :p

The game would be at 8pm GMT tonight (http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20140329T20&msg=MCGamer Staff vs. Community - Click this to see how long until the event is!) The event will be hopefully hosted on US120 so we can fit everyone in!

So guys, if you are interested please just drop a comment below with your IGN and I will note your name down! I will try ask a developer to white-list a server so it will not just be donors who join the game.

Anyway I hope to see you guys tonight :D.

*Remember to leave your IGN down bellow and also your region, thank you.

FOR ALL WHO HAVE APPLIED, PLEASE BE ON THE MCGamer SERVERS FOR 7.55PM (GMT)

Staff Team.(26)
Aracnophobia123
Its_Sean
Ninetailefox92
electromeerkat
laureypop1
Life855
Frazzli185
PM_MoLoToV
AmyGlitters
123456789matrty
DeadStrikers10
xWriterx
Sayfisac
JennoKoala
DragonFossil
samson888
CracklingHD
Quadrum_
Buxtonaters
Grada_MC
kinglogman
TotalDramaTony
Drybear1998
KyleD18
Tyco2275
GotCubes

Community.(80 - Will be capped at 80, keep applying though! You may still have a chance!)
SkullDiamondz
NhajKLiKE
YuenglingsMC
XoKristofferoX
Amandahz
FireMario22
AlexKills69
BaccaBoy1999
SantiGamerHD
minecraftgeek150
Frondome
harrietsays
4nonhumans
Gravey4rd
Swordz_
Henkcraft
NativeTalent
RC_4777
Chobski_
J4meyh
NomNomOctopus
blockzorz67
Ferno33
Byran123456789
iProGames
themasternoob
MrSalsaman88
Jman17x
camronp6
hersheyman99
blockzorz67
Blazerboy123
FuzzyC00kie
Connorb44
Jmullins783
GalaXyRoVer
im_Batman225
isak_boss
SpartanDudeFTW
AW1996
AcidDoo
meowmix258
DeadlyDessert
MLGmajestic
Purge_Hawk1
Ice_Man1
Thingy182
GCool38
warriorratchet
Sinthoses
YOSHI4160
XxBEASTxAFRoxX
IFunnyBunnyHD
pjdj12345678910
vikingelite
XxMati10xX
bb9721
AlyssaDoesGames
mustyleaf4
DiamondBikiniGrl
KorStonesword
natebubby
HerobrinesMama
dimond1646
TuffSmuff
Joweezy03
ToeHair45
ZMaster777
MyPiggyStyle
Jockster2002
ElliotElite
ztacticalluke
Rheo96
Grizzlybear135
DynastyKillz
MCGamerzism
victorvp9
Frogzie
Veertix
mr_pendle

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really see staff as "separate" from the community. And wouldn't putting up Staff vs. Community kind of divide them even more? Considering them as two different parties and not as one whole community?

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
I'm in. I like the idea, maybe we can even make some kind of competition out of it, with teams of 2 (1 staff member and one non-staff). This might be pretty hard to do, so don't pin me down on this idea. But ehh... Count me in, and if you need any help with the organisation feel free to inbox me! :)

IGN: Aracnophobia123

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think I'll be able to make it. Which side do I count on though?

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really see staff as "separate" from the community. And wouldn't putting up Staff vs. Community kind of divide them even more? Considering them as two different parties and not as one whole community?
I believe he wanted to make it as a fun thing that staff and the community can do together.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Things like this haunt me in that I never finished my interview process :(

I cri evertim

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello guys.

Lately we have been trying to get rid of the separation between staff and the rest of the community. So I was thinking what better way than to have a game of mcsg. The staff vs Community. If enough interest is there we could go on a 120 server but if not there is always a 48 player server.
I will try get as much staff members as I can but it will be very hard to get 60 staff members so you guys will probably will have the advantage :p.

The game will be at 8pm gmt tonight. It will probably be hosted on US as I think the eu120 server is down.
So guys if you are interested please say so down bellow and post your in game name and if we get over 60 people I could try ask a developer to white list a server so it will not just be donors who join the game.

Anyway I hope to see you guys tonight :D.

*Remember to leave your IGN down bellow, thank you.
Great idea Sean :D Staff will obviously be defeated... xD

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe he wanted to make it as a fun thing that staff and the community can do together.
Still, even though they're both playing the same game, he's making it quite clear it's Staff vs. Community, like the staff aren't part of the community. I think it's a bit misleading considering it something that would unify them together, but it would probably end up as a competition deciding whether the people with the red names or the general population are better at MCSG...

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I'm in. I like the idea, maybe we can even make some kind of competition out of it, with teams of 2 (1 staff member and one non-staff). This might be pretty hard to do, so don't pin me down on this idea. But ehh... Count me in, and if you need any help with the organisation feel free to inbox me! :)

I will consider that if it gets enough interest. Also yeah your help would be appreciated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci