• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Games V6 - Ended

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks to anyone who made the effort to apply! The applications are now closed and the results of your apps will be revealed in a few days whilst we just make sure we have all of them;3
yeah

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
When will the results be released? This thing is coming up in a few days...

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry that I do not have a custom map this time around. I did not have the same builders as the last time as they had other projects to do, it started off well but as we got to around 75% done it seemed less and less people were helping on the map until eventually it was just me which was an impossible task. How ever I can guarantee to have the map ready for the next community games possibly with the help from some members of the community. If you wish to help on the map PM me and I will consider it.

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
After the 3 weeks we allocated to applications of the 6th Community Games, we didn't get as many applications as expected, so we will be changing to a 24 game. 12 Community, 12 Staff.

The Staff Team will consist of those who applied first and then if we have spaces, the people after that.

Community Team
Raidon
Giggity69Goo
Cale
Sean
NinjaS
TomahawkGoesChop
TheAfroNinja
GeckoGoggals
arsenalfcgunners
TheDreamDude
Isaacswag
ThisJKid

I know it's been a long wait and unfortunately, Sean, who was making our map, didn't get to finish due to unforeseen circumstances, so we will be using a regular 24 player map.

The next round of applications will be different. However, that will be decided after the Games this weekend. I hope you can all make it and have a nice week until then!

Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour!:3
First one I haven't been in :/ If someone can't make it I am here to play ;)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
After the 3 weeks we allocated to applications of the 6th Community Games, we didn't get as many applications as expected, so we will be changing to a 24 game. 12 Community, 12 Staff.

The Staff Team will consist of those who applied first and then if we have spaces, the people after that.

Community Team
Raidon
Giggity69Goo
Cale
Sean
NinjaS
TomahawkGoesChop
TheAfroNinja
GeckoGoggals
arsenalfcgunners
TheDreamDude
Isaacswag
ThisJKid

I know it's been a long wait and unfortunately, Sean, who was making our map, didn't get to finish due to unforeseen circumstances, so we will be using a regular 24 player map.

The next round of applications will be different. However, that will be decided after the Games this weekend. I hope you can all make it and have a nice week until then!

Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour!:3
Sean I won't be able to kill you this time... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci