• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Montage [OPEN]

HYPE!?!?

• lolno

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • ya d00d

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
I have music over mine, can you just remove it when you are doing the montage? It's a 4 team kill so, I really want it to be in. :)

If you can well, here!

IGN: NuJaan
Link to video :
Yeah, in cases where the videos contain music, I will just mute the clips.

By the way guys, I already edited a couple of clips into the montage, and I am actually REALLY happy with the result so far. Still, I need quite a few more clips to get a full montage done, so keep them coming please! :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, in cases where the videos contain music, I will just mute the clips.

By the way guys, I already edited a couple of clips into the montage, and I am actually REALLY happy with the result so far. Still, I need quite a few more clips to get a full montage done, so keep them coming please! :)
You'll get clips from me tomorrow as I'll be able to record then :3

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm gonna do this so hard. Great Idea... If you like, I can help with video editing; I'm pretty good at it.

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow! What an amazing idea! Gonna tryhard for some good clips, expect some from me within 3 or so days!

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
IGN : skyting123
Clip :
Hey, would you mind rendering it over again without the fading out and the speed adjustment? Just makes it a bit easier for me to edit it :)

ACTUALLYYYYY nevermind

Last edited:

LongTrangDuKich

Tribute
Reaction score
This is on Crisp PvP - I practice on here occasionally so here's a small clip :p
IGN: Tuhon | ThePlayboyABC
Clip:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci