• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Montage [OPEN]

HYPE!?!?

• lolno

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • ya d00d

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Video link:
(Use the clip you find the most interesting or "Good PvP"
IGN: Cyborgraft081
The problem with this is that it is already a montage, so the editing of your montage may throw off the quality of this community montage.

Eli081

Platinum
Reaction score
Jaan Good point didnt think of that. In that case i shall find some nice clips. Thanks for making me aware of this man <3

Crackling

Career
Reaction score
I was almost done with this one, but suddenly people stopped sending in clips, so I am just waiting for more clips, and if I get enough, I might change out some of the old ones, as they are getting slightly outdated. Anyway, I have not forgotten about this, I just haven't got enough clips to work with.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I was almost done with this one, but suddenly people stopped sending in clips, so I am just waiting for more clips, and if I get enough, I might change out some of the old ones, as they are getting slightly outdated. Anyway, I have not forgotten about this, I just haven't got enough clips to work with.
:)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhh sorry I can't record with Fraps because my fps drops down to 15 and other recording softwares aren't working..

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
:c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci