• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I dont wanna lose my 1000+ wins, (even thought the Legacy Leaderboards addition). I dont mind the reset, because this gives me a chance to get high on the leaderboards!

TheSalexMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I voted NO because I have worked so hard on getting my stats to where they are now, I have spent so much time and money on this server, a stats reset would be crushing all of. Most people who want there stats reset are people with bad ratios, or a low amount of wins. I think their should be an option to keep or reset your stats. This is my opinion.

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally thinks it's a win win. Pretty smart thinking. :D

mikeydrox

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it's not a good idea, i personally want to keep my wins. It is very unfair to most players, and the fact many people just PAID to get their stats reset it's a rip-off for them to get them reset again. TONS of people will leave MCSG and this is just a bad idea over all. I would rather have a good ratio than be on the top of the leaderboards then have them reset and be devastated

RunsIt

Tribute
Reaction score
i vote yes becasue i used to play with a trackpad and now when i play mcsg there are LOADS OF FREAKING HACKERS!! I MEAN EVERY FREAKING GAME THERE HAS TO BE ONE!! FIX UR STUFF MCSG!! kthx <3

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
No. No. No. No. No. No statistics/leaderboard reset. Tryhards everywhere.

Canadiansrule

Spectator
Reaction score
I would say No. Sorry but with the amount of hackers that there are in the community, a hacker may be in the top leader boards. It would be a Yes is there weren't any hackers because it would give a chance towards players to improve their rank. But thats the main reason why I said no ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci