• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJimper

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted NO! The hackers are going to be the first, please dont restart

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Voted with Yes! It would make the community more competitive
It would make the youtuber we you fanboy happy!!!
If you voted yes the community would be a LOT less competitive given the numbers of players with a skill level high enough to compete with the others would quit.
I don't understand why these people are like: YES!!!!1!1!1!1 IT WILL BE MORE FUNNS AND MORE PF THE POLPPELELE WILL COMING TO THIS SERVER!!!1!11!1111!
YES PPL WHO VOTED NO ARE TRYING TO BLOCK POSITIVE CHANGE FOR THE SERVERS
How about we look at it this way;
If there we were to condense this community into 1000 players, about 900 of them are people who come and go, a couple go for a bit, and then stop, THESE ARE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO VOTED YES, the rest are members who are active in this community.
With the no vote, mcsg will take minimal losses in players from the 'randy' section, who come and go anyway. For the yes vote almost half MAYBE MORE THAN half of the players who keep this community competitive and active would leave.

You can decide mcsg, make those randies happy for there 4 day lifespan on the servers, and lose what is keeping your community alive, or make the neutral decision with no losses, and will keep your community going longer and longer.
Also honestly if you take the no vote over the yes vote, it would impress me, it would show that you see where you want to go with this, and you have your priorities straight. If you take the yes vote, not because of stats, but because I can see that this community no longer cares where it's going. I will leave immediately with the thousands of other active community members.
It's your decision mcsg, all or nothing, who do you want more.

Matthew_8255

Platinum
Reaction score
Why would you reset the stats? Have you thought that by doing this you will lose so many top players? To me who has 835 wins this is crap. People have worked there butt off for years and your just going to take that away from them? You forgetting about the people Mcsg staff. The people who want the reset are the bad players who are bad at the game and want a free stats reset. Why don't you look at the top 1000 players and do a poll to them? The people who support the server and donated to have a better experience on Mcsg and I bet that 75 percent of the top 1000 have bought some sort of donor. I am strongly against this reset but If your trying to gain players from doing this then your going to lose a lot of people also. The people who supported you, played on your server and also the people who have advertised by making YouTube videos on your server would leave due to this.

A

andriodsniper68

I feel like what the "yes" people do not realize is that new players will come no matter what. They do not know who Gravey4rd, Darkrai202, joethepro, huahwi,etc. Also it's not like the people with less than 400 wins will quit. The people who would quit is, the people who have been working on their stats for years, or over 400. If the "no" vote wins nobody will leave. If the "yes" vote wins people will actually leave.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
It would make the youtuber we you fanboy happy!!!
If you voted yes the community would be a LOT less competitive given the numbers of players with a skill level high enough to compete with the others would quit.
I don't understand why these people are like: YES!!!!1!1!1!1 IT WILL BE MORE FUNNS AND MORE PF THE POLPPELELE WILL COMING TO THIS SERVER!!!1!11!1111!
YES PPL WHO VOTED NO ARE TRYING TO BLOCK POSITIVE CHANGE FOR THE SERVERS
How about we look at it this way;
If there we were to condense this community into 1000 players, about 900 of them are people who come and go, a couple go for a bit, and then stop, THESE ARE THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO VOTED YES, the rest are members who are active in this community.
With the no vote, mcsg will take minimal losses in players from the 'randy' section, who come and go anyway. For the yes vote almost half MAYBE MORE THAN half of the players who keep this community competitive and active would leave.

You can decide mcsg, make those randies happy for there 4 day lifespan on the servers, and lose what is keeping your community alive, or make the neutral decision with no losses, and will keep your community going longer and longer.
Also honestly if you take the no vote over the yes vote, it would impress me, it would show that you see where you want to go with this, and you have your priorities straight. If you take the yes vote, not because of stats, but because I can see that this community no longer cares where it's going. I will leave immediately with the thousands of other active community members.
It's your decision mcsg, all or nothing, who do you want more.
Stop acting like you are all that, everyone has an opinion. Do not call people randies until you you aren't a randy. Everyone has a decision, and he chose yes no need to flame him, randy.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Stop acting like you are all that, everyone has an opinion. Do not call people randies until you you aren't a randy. Everyone has a decision, and he chose yes no need to flame him, randy.
Randy lol k.
I've had this argument too many times, and your contradicting yourself waaay too much to be over the age of 10. I quoted him to make a point. How's about you look at a couple threads and THEN decide who's a randy. I don't think I've ever seen you before this thread...

A

andriodsniper68

I thought you said "I vote yes, even though i do not play mcsg anymore". Whats the point of voting if you do not play mcsg anymore. It is a useless vote. This poll does not affect you then. To be honest, I should vote "yes" because of my stats, but I acknowledge the people who worked their butt's off. I think Mcgamer can't take this away from good players with 1/5 ratios or people with over 400 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci