• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FloppehFeesh

Survivor
Reaction score
But are they worth the boosting, teaming, and hacking, along with a large amount of the top players leaving.
Yes because the boosting, hacking, and etc. will die down eventually and more exposure of them mean more punishment and yes because we will gain more players than we will lose.

Kinify

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes because the boosting, hacking, and etc. will die down eventually and more exposure of them mean more punishment and yes because we will gain more players than we will lose.
Just wanted to point out how stupid your comment was. You just said Hacking and teaming are eventually going to die out which i found quite funny. Hackers and teaming is never going to die its just that simple and there is nothing you can do about it.

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
Just wanted to point out how stupid your comment was. You just said Hacking and teaming are eventually going to die out which i found quite funny. Hackers and teaming is never going to die its just that simple and there is nothing you can do about it.
You are 100% right my friend.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
OCN player gets 10'd by nexus randy.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Since this is most likely gonna happen ;( when will it be taking place anytime now would be great it kinda sucks because idk whether I should play or not... Just waiting until the final decision....

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
Since this is most likely gonna happen ;( when will it be taking place anytime now would be great it kinda sucks because idk whether I should play or not... Just waiting until the final decision....
Hopefully it never takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci