• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Can I just say, I am fixing freeze island and getting rid of the ice fields so constant chases will be eliminated. If you guys want a map that lags your computer go ahead and vote for demons breeze but in a week it will just be removed like freeze island because of the lag.

SharkBullet500

Spectator
Reaction score
I voted for Freeze Island to leave but now I changed my mind, if not, that's fine though.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Freeze, Don't get me wrong the map looks amazing but the game play isn't so great, Ice fights are pretty annoying because of the amount of knock back and how fast people go, if you are lagging it's impossible to hit someone so fast. I personally like Demon Breeze just because the fact that it's the complete opposite of breeze island. Freeze island is almost more annoying then Breeze itself.

Yes people have problems with fps lag because of all the lava but don't you agree it's extremely funny that a whole map has lava in it and probably about 60% of deaths every game is by getting pushed or falling to lava xD. It gives people with no items a challenge which is quite fun considering you got to think smart. I once even won a game only punching people on demon's (Very bad players, people at deathmatch had full iron but couldn't hit me for the life of em xD)

So yeah I think freeze should be removed and Demon Breeze and all of its fiery goodness to stay.

~ Ninga

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Freeze, Don't get me wrong the map looks amazing but the game play isn't so great, Ice fights are pretty annoying because of the amount of knock back and how fast people go, if you are lagging it's impossible to hit someone so fast. I personally like Demon Breeze just because the fact that it's the complete opposite of breeze island. Freeze island is almost more annoying then Breeze itself.

Yes people have problems with fps lag because of all the lava but don't you agree it's extremely funny that a whole map has lava in it and probably about 60% of deaths every game is by getting pushed or falling to lava xD. It gives people with no items a challenge which is quite fun considering you got to think smart. I once even won a game only punching people on demon's (Very bad players, people at deathmatch had full iron but couldn't hit me for the life of em xD)

So yeah I think freeze should be removed and Demon Breeze and all of its fiery goodness to stay.

~ Ninga
I've already addressed the ice fights. The ice will be REMOVED. Other than the ice I see no other complaints about it

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I've already addressed the ice fights. The ice will be REMOVED. Other than the ice I see no other complaints about it
Well it is way too similar to breeze island while demons breeze has new structures and a whole different aspect to it, Yes your map has an extra large ship, the ice mountains and those amazing dragons but even still it just isn't very original compared to demon's breeze.

samusdx

Career
Reaction score
Get Rid of Freeze it is just breeze except with ice which makes the pvp really bad and the chases go on for ever

KungFuBeta

Spectator
Reaction score
You should delete Freeze Island...
Why?
Freeze Island is great, but hey. No water. Takes forever to catch somebody.
Demon Breeze lags like hell, but try to get your sound (in Minecraft) to minium (or just to 5-15 %) and on your headphones get volume to full.
It's true you won't hear too much sound, but if you do the last step, that should do the trick.

Kaken

Tribute
Reaction score
Can I just say, I am fixing freeze island and getting rid of the ice fields so constant chases will be eliminated. If you guys want a map that lags your computer go ahead and vote for demons breeze but in a week it will just be removed like freeze island because of the lag.
Right

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci