• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Battle of the Islands, Fire or Ice?

What map should we remove?

• Total voters

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Freeze is horrible, the servers can't handle that many people on ice and it's impossible to hit anyone on there. At least with regular breeze you can actually hit people and catch up with them. Demon's breeze is a brilliant map, and to stop the lag just turn of sound!

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
#FirstGoldDonor
Also, Freeze is not the funnest map because people run forever on it, just stating my opinion :)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't care which one as long as you add the new ones as soon as possible!

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
As for reasons stated already they're are more negatives for Freeze then Demon. Although I could live without either. If I didn't have to turn off sound every time for Demon I wouldn't mind keeping it though (annoying when players sneak up without it).

And on the topic of map removals unless its going to be fixed to be able to play Lost Ridge should go too as always crashes when starting the game. Which is a shame. :<

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
No, Demon Island creates huge servere server, client, tps, render and fps lags, delay and even screenfreezing (eg the ways above lava --> screenfreezes for everyone
Simple solution: Turn off your Minecraft sound.

Reaction score
Don't remove Freeze. Just edit the ton of ice so people can't run away. Well, to be honest I don't really care.

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally think that both should hit the dump, but if I were forced to choose, Freeze wins by a small margin only because the gameplay on that map is just unbearable. You can't chase people cause of the large amount of ice, and PVP is extremely buggy also because of the ice.

Demon's Breeze lags like a son-of-a-gun, but at least it's playable.
If you get lag on Demon's Breeze, just turn your sound off.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
No, Demon Island creates huge servere server, client, tps, render and fps lags, delay and even screenfreezing (eg the ways above lava --> screenfreezes for everyone
Turn off the sound.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
I know the solution of 'turning the sound off' for Demon stops the lag, but tbh players shouldn't have to resort to that to play a map. Myself personally I like to have sound, especially to hear if someone shooting at me with arrows or approaching me. I could just avoid playing the map but eh. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci