• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we are getting asked a lot about mobs as the "official" game play is without mobs so you can vs just other players. Our reasons with our servers it adds a huge aspect of survival on top of the hardness of the survival game play. Personally, my opinions would be to keep mobs but I want to hear your opinions. Should we removed mobs or keep them in?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I say we keep the mobs. Even though they have been an annoyance to me, they are part of what makes this the SURVIVAL games. If there were no mobs, night time would be no different compared to day time. It would make things a lot easier which would take away a fun aspect of night time survival.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In my opinion
(Simply My Opinion)
Enemy Mobs can be very difficult and a huge pain on Map 1. Especially at night and at the boat. Friendly mobs however I'm good with, they're a good source of food, I think it depends, would we only e removing aggressive mobs? Or friendly mobs as well? I'm personally fine with enemy mobs I suppose, as skeletons are good source of arrows, plus I like getting records. : D

IronInforcersecond

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep them.
It adds a large amount of extra survival to the games. It also allows for rotten flesh in desperate times (with a chance of risking your life) as well as arrows and swords from zombies. It speeds up the games a lot when people die from mobs, and can make a round last 5 or 10 minutes less when someone have no food or armor, and dies from a creeper when the other person has diamond and iron stuff trying to find him.

NoPressure1

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep them, but tone them down a bit. It's just annoying when there are 3 spiders chasing you and 5 skeletons shooting at you. The point of the game is for the people to kill each other, not 'who can survive the mobs longest'

Cunar_TheBOSSS

Spectator
Reaction score
Hostile mobs are a hassle, but its part of the actual game itself. The other players are the actual challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci