• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Voting

How should we vote for maps?

• Vote to skip (server picks next at random)

Votes: 141 53.6%
  • Vote on 5 (server picks at random 5)

Votes: 84 31.9%
  • Vote on overall (What we have now)

Votes: 38 14.4%

• Total voters

Ass Kicka

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the 2nd one will be best once there are a lot of maps, though maybe there could be 2 maps that are always there. So (for example) Hunger Games 1, Hunger Games 2, and 3 wildcards.

For now I think that the first idea is pretty good and we should try it out and see how it goes. Main issue I can think of is people spamming to try and get others to vote to skip.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
i don't quite understand how the vote to skip option works chad can you explain in further detail?
So the server chooses a map in the chat, and if you don't want to play it, you vote to skip it, it's simple really.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Just remove 5 completely...
Rename the map 1-3 choices.
4 and 5 have names you might as well give them to 1-3
1. Old Time Map
2. City Map
3. Map 3
4. Small island
5. Waste of time

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
Vote to skip so maps probably won't be replayed over and over in a row

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I like vote on 5. Helps keep variety while allowing player choice. When do you plan on adding more maps may I add? (*looks down at siggy **wink wink***)

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel like the vote to skip one would work best right now, but when there are more maps in the future
(around 7 or 10), the random 5 one should be implemented :)
I agree with this too, right now it might seem useless considering there are only 5 maps to choose from right now, but in the future with more maps implemented this should work out great narrowing down options while still giving a variety of choices for maps to choose.

My Choice: Vote on 5 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci