• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Your favorite community maps and why?

What is your favorite community map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
My buddies and I played on Soalr Frost a couple of times. Our first impression was really awful lol. We ran into separate tunnels all beside each other from mid and each one of us died in a nearly unavoidable lava trap within the first 100 feet from mid. I then went exploring around the map and from what i can tell most tunnels are very short except one area where the tunnels interconnect and go quite far back. Seems very lop sided to me.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I had to remove some maps (in terms of quality not whether or not I have a good chest route or whateves) MCSG ruins (because of it's extreme lack of effort) , Solar frost (I really dont like it because of how plain and un-epic it is) and Skylands survival ,because of how it tricked us to think that it was all made by hand but really it was generated using multiverse , making it only slighty better than MCSG ruins.

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
i hav no idea becuase everyone votes the same map the only ones ive played are breeze island and that artic ninig faiclity or watever its the seventh bubble i think

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
I have done a survey myself with many well known mcsg players and the outcome was that breeze island is loved so much because not that it's over played but that its such a small map that makes it an easy game. + there are no tier 2 chests so its anyone's game. That's where the idea of it getting overplayed comes in because if you get a stone sword you actually have a chance of gaining a victory. It's not the best because its over played, that's an invalid reason. It's the best because anyone can win in that map, it's not hard to find chests, none are tier 2, and you can easily find someone to pvp with. PLEASE LIKE SO CHADTHEDJ CAN SEE <3
Correction: It's only an easy game if you're good at fighting. There's no room for survival on Breeze. On other maps, you can survive until the deathmatch and win without having to fight a lot. On Breeze, it's fight after fight after fight...

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im glad that Kharmunrah is getting the votes it has! For the people who arent big fans of it i suggest downloading it and exploring. You could end up finding some things youve never seen before :D

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
I have done a survey myself with many well known mcsg players and the outcome was that breeze island is loved so much because not that it's over played but that its such a small map that makes it an easy game. + there are no tier 2 chests so its anyone's game. That's where the idea of it getting overplayed comes in because if you get a stone sword you actually have a chance of gaining a victory. It's not the best because its over played, that's an invalid reason. It's the best because anyone can win in that map, it's not hard to find chests, none are tier 2, and you can easily find someone to pvp with. PLEASE LIKE SO CHADTHEDJ CAN SEE <3
breeze sucks, a very newb map. games bareley last to the first chest spawn.. sometimes, most times it doesnt even make it to sun down.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
breeze sucks, a very newb map. games bareley last to the first chest spawn.. sometimes, most times it doesnt even make it to sun down.
Some people like that because it makes the games go faster. Personally, id rather play a game i can joke around and have fun, so winning and playing as many games as possible isnt important

Edit: i still think it is a good map though, nobody what people say about it

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Some people like that because it makes the games go faster. Personally, id rather play a game i can joke around and have fun, so winning and playing as many games as possible isnt important

Edit: i still think it is a good map though, nobody what people say about it
It's an amazing map. The only reason it gets a lot of hate is because it was overplayed.

MikeArchean

Spectator
Reaction score
It gets overplayed because of the voting system. Everyone keeps voting for that same damn breeze island that none of the others gets a chance to be played. Having MCSG switched back to randomly picked maps would be a lot better and give us more variety. I'm sick and tired of playing the same thing on every server i join.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It gets overplayed because of the voting system. Everyone keeps voting for that same damn breeze island that none of the others gets a chance to be played. Having MCSG switched back to randomly picked maps would be a lot better and give us more variety. I'm sick and tired of playing the same thing on every server i join.
? How could it be played all the time now. You cant vote for it everytime because of the first map always being sg4 so it has like a one in 10 chance of being breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci