• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COMPETITION: Design a status signature and win DONOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Just had another idea that has a more survival games feel to it tell me what you think! (keep in mind these are just kinda rough i can polish them up if you end up liking it :)

Here it is:
2.png

Here it is with no text:
3.png

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Just had another idea that has a more survival games feel to it tell me what you think! (keep in mind these are just kinda rough i can polish them up if you end up liking it :)

Here it is:
View attachment 1123
Here it is with no text:
View attachment 1124
Oh wow, these are cool! The box looks like it's eating the head though xD. Also, why is the hunger bar down? esthetics?

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Hi Ill Start off by saying this is a great idea! I'm kinda busy with other designs right now but i had to give this a try! Ill try and make some more soon (also if you like my design be sure to ask me change anything)

Initial Idea:

Here is one without the text because i didn't really like the way i formatted it:

Here is one that is the same design just a little simpler:

there a little big but you can size them down or i can re format them a little smaller :)
STOP BEING SO GOOD :D

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
Chezerony
The hunger bar was hungry so it ate your head XD jk. I wanted it to be as realistic as possible... Aka your hunger is usually down in the games =P

C

clankstar

Some great designs already!

A little FAQ:

- Can I use the hunger games logo?

No, we do not have the copyright for that one. We do have the copyright for the creeper one (used in the forum background)

- Are all fonts allowed?

Sure.

Is there a donor variable?
Yes, there is. Donor status can be: no-donor, iron, gold, diamond.

NobleFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
I didn't really have time to make the following but during the weekend I should come up with something a lot more decent...

The Question mark indicates the player's Icon. In the Creeper's mouth is a Donor status. Beneath it is expected to have the Donor's Status.

In this one the Question mark yet again represents the player's icon.
The Donor Status below is expected to have the status to it right.
Rank(US) and Rank(EU) are expected to have the rank inserted below them.

NobleFlame

Spectator
Reaction score
How is the winner chosen?
Im just taking a guess with this from my experience with these sorts of things. They will probobly be chosen by the size if you followed the requirements, and then by the variables given, Donor is a must to have though... They space given to have the variables defined, and the attractiveness if the siggy itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci