• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Complaint about chest changes on city map

Status
Not open for further replies.

aargh349

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so im not the best informed and probably dont know half the story, what i do know is that a few days back on the city map half the chests where changed or something like that and now they have NOTHING in them, this really ruined this map for me (lets not kid ourselves here, half the peopel hated the map anyway, now its even worse). I used to really like it, i'd run to the factories, take everything, make my way back to the clocktower area and take the stuff from the clocktower, if i was quick enough i could then get to cornocopia by nightfall which yould give me a chance against the people camping there as id have a full set of leather and a stone sword (iron if i got lucky), however now with the chests emptied its almost impossible to do that and basically all youve done is make it pretty much impossible to win unless youre mega lucky, everyoen is on their own and or crap, or your a team, basically what youve don IS MAKE TEAMS EVEN MORE OP.

This is really annoying in itself and has (as previously mentioned) wrecked the map for me, but even if you dotn change the emptied chests back (whatever you tried doing it for, it didnt work), please atleast remove the empty ones from the map, its really confusing trying to find chests that have stuff in them and i see them as being pointless in being there, lets face it im not the only one to complain about this, 3 or 4 people on the server (most werent spectating yet) agreed with me when i braught the topic up, so please game devs or whatever CHANGE THE CITY MAP BACK, re fill the chests!!

ok thats about it, thanks for reading and please atleast consider changing it back, its so annoying abd youve really made teams to OP on the map

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Yep, that's what I was wondering, getting first to somewhere in the city and finding all the chests empty... really disappointing.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i would guess it is just an issue with the plug-in or the server you were on that caused the lack of items...
and on your final point, teams have always been OP, that is the point of teaming up. 2 fists beat 1 anyday...

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the last time, I have found it easier! Are you sure noone had looted them before you?

Sir Kilmore

Spectator
Reaction score
I encountered the same problem in the area of the nuclear site, in that area i've found +8 empty chest as FIRST 2000% empty at start and after refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci