• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Compositions] Hystericallify Writes

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Bunch of texts I made. The last project was a failure and was ultimately dropped.
There's a new one, a guide series! Its not fictional so it won't be very hard unlike the last one. It will contain strategies on different maps and routes too! There'll be 5 editions in every 'text', starting from Normal, Desperate, Very Desperate, Hardcore and Ultimate.
This is still a WIP and I've only written the first 3 pages.
There will be versions of the guide as new maps are put into the servers and far more efficient strategies and routes are thought over and found. Currently, its still 1.0.
Its a WIP, no downloads yet!

(Since I'm 99.9% sure that Lost Ridge and Teweran Survival Games 2 will make it into the servers, I've put them in)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This is some nice work. I'm an aspiring author as well (started publishing books when I was 7) and I have a lot of respect for other writers. Hope to see more of this!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of updates, but school has been very stingy with time. I'll try to get to continuing it when I get the chance to.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Update, total refurbishment, what you read is going to totally change. Its not going to be solely based on the maps from now on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci