• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Concerning the current situation in AU & censorship on the forums

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
You're telling me that Chad sat down and thought to himself, "this will probably piss off the entire AU community and may potentially destroy the network from the ground up" and didn't stop to consider that it might be a good idea to ask his administrative/developer team if this is a good thing to do right now, even though the issues have been cropping up for some time now?
Without commenting on this specific situation... just because he consults us doesn't necessarily mean he takes our advice, for better or for worse.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Without commenting on this specific situation... just because he consults us doesn't necessarily mean he takes our advice, for better or for worse.
Fair enough. I know what you're talking about.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're telling me that Chad sat down and thought to himself, "this will probably piss off the entire AU community and may potentially destroy the network from the ground up" and didn't stop to consider that it might be a good idea to ask his administrative/developer team if this is a good thing to do right now, even though the issues have been cropping up for some time now?
I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what he's telling you :kappa:

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No you idiot, obviously dropping AU was from a financial point of view. AU was not profitable so he dropped it, simple as that.
No need to be so aggressive. Obviously, we have more information now that time has passed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci