• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confession

Isit good I confessed?

• Yes!

Votes: 62 91.2%
  • No!

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I would really like to, but I feel as if it was a group decision. It took something like 6 days for a response so It must have been discussed. I'll jump on when I can and speak to someone :)
That is honestly the best thing. DracoHD any thoughts?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, So apparently I was warned not to make another ban dispute. (I remember it to be at the start of this year, so 6 months)
my ban was upheld, I was also banned on the forums for 5 days. yay me. So basically MC Gamer has permantly forced me from ever being able to play on the servers again..

Opinions?
That really sucks ;-;

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, So apparently I was warned not to make another ban dispute. (I remember it to be at the start of this year, so 6 months)
my ban was upheld, I was also banned on the forums for 5 days. yay me. So basically MC Gamer has permantly forced me from ever being able to play on the servers again..

Opinions?
I applied for mod and everytime I apply they either say "not enough details" or "you have a ban" . Funny thing is, I got my one and only ban distputed. Idk why they don't unban you, sometimes staff are stupid.

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Us, as a Sr Staff, are always (or try to be), available on TeamSpeak.
Don't be scared to message / poke us :)
We are here to help.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Us, as a Sr Staff, are always (or try to be), available on TeamSpeak.
Don't be scared to message / poke us :)
We are here to help.
If it isn't too much of a hassle, could I speak to you? I'm pretty easy when it comes to time, so whenever you're free I can talk. I would like to discuss my ban and see if there can be a solution that makes both me and the Staff leave with a possitive vibe.

Private message me when you can. I'll jump on Team Speak.

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If it isn't too much of a hassle, could I speak to you? I'm pretty easy when it comes to time, so whenever you're free I can talk. I would like to discuss my ban and see if there can be a solution that makes both me and the Staff leave with a possitive vibe.

Private message me when you can. I'll jump on Team Speak.
Of course, no worries.
I'm here to help! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci