• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confirmed: Survival Games 4 will be coming out Oct 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
300917_463567196998643_1571564324_n.jpg

Yup, if you watched the part of our livestream with Vareide when he stopped by, he comfirmed that SG4 will be releasing next Thursday! Who is excited? What do you think this map will be like? Keep looking out for some teasers on our webstie and/or his twitter feed.

braindeadEnigma

Spectator
Reaction score
As someone who vigorously stalks the man's twitter, I've known this for a few days. But it doesn't make it any less exciting. Can't wait!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Should result in an livestream full of confused people!

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
Its going to be epic! You guys should love it!

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
can we be told the theme? Like 1 = forest, 2 = city, 3 = jungle, 4 = {insert theme here please!}

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow I love all these newly released maps and I can't wait for another map by the person that started the Survival Games revolution in making the first ever Survival Games map :D. Also a question: Do you happen to know where I can download the save files for the new 4 maps, Survival Games Ruins, Kharmunrah, Fortress Pyke and Taweran? Important note: I went on the link of Survival Games Ruins, downloaded the file and put it in my Minecraft saves in my Minecraft Bin on my Mac, but nothing appeared on my single-player world, is that the right file?

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow I love all these newly released maps and I can't wait for another map by the person that started the Survival Games revolution in making the first ever Survival Games map :D. Also a question: Do you happen to know where I can download the save files for the new 4 maps, Survival Games Ruins, Kharmunrah, Fortress Pyke and Taweran? Important note: I went on the link of Survival Games Ruins, downloaded the file and put it in my Minecraft saves in my Minecraft Bin on my Mac, but nothing appeared on my single-player world, is that the right file?
Their should be a download link in the maps respective threads. Ruins IDK of, because its was randomly added for no reason. Why Chad, why did you add a map that obviously used vanila terain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci