• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confirmed: Survival Games 4 will be coming out Oct 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Lemme guess, that's one of the districts. Maybe the capitol. This is going to be awesome.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ive heard a rumor that this is Variede's last map? Is this true?

T

TeamVareide

Good to see everyone's excited and discussing the new map! Gives the team extra motivation to make it super awesome for you guys! Don't worry this will not be the last map, as long as you guys still want to play our maps we will make them! Also you won't need to worry about lag on this one.

Also you ought not to forget The Team Vareide twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamVareide

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
But Vareide (or at least someone from Team Vareide) said it wouldn't have much lag. I've never lagged on 2, but I've heard of others lagging there. It can't be a remake.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
It's not an abandoned town, at least not in entirety. Remember the first screenshot being of a semi-underground mountain area with a burning thing in the middle? Yes, the second one was an abandoned town, but does that mean the whole thing is a burning town? Here's the latest from Team Vareide's Twitter:

That looks like a plane crash to me!

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait, this might conflict with the upcoming 1.4 update since it's coming up soon, and I say MIGHT because all they said about it coming up is that it'll happen before Halloween (October 31st). Let's just hope we can get some good mileage out of Map 4 before 1.4 comes out which of course there'll be more updates to Bukkit and the other shizzle before we can play again once MC does get updated. :/

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not an abandoned town, at least not in entirety. Remember the first screenshot being of a semi-underground mountain area with a burning thing in the middle? Yes, the second one was an abandoned town, but does that mean the whole thing is a burning town? Here's the latest from Team Vareide's Twitter:

That looks like a plane crash to me!
This made me realize, Its a lost map!!!!

or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci