• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Confused [Hackusated]

Pelargo_

Spectator
Reaction score
So... the other day I logged onto the server so I could just play some classic SG. And well... I joined a game and suddenly like 6 people said 'oh god not Pelargo_, he hacks' and I'm really confused on how they know me and why they hackusated, I will say I have never hacked in my life as it makes the game boring and unfair.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
they could be trolls

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Just ignore them, they are just idiots or trolls most likely. Don't worry you won't get banned or anything without actual evidence but some people on the internet are like this, you just got to ignore them and move on :joy: :joyful:

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
i got hackusated ~10 times on badlion today, doesn't mean anything

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
You shouldn't really be bothered about hackusations since people call hack on people without having real knowledge around hacked clients. If you aren't using a hacked client then there is nothing to fear.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
You'll be fine, I get called out for hacks all the time but don't worry yourself too much about it. If you aren't hacking, you have nothing to fear.

that was literally 10 minutes ago ^^

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You'll be fine, I get called out for hacks all the time but don't worry yourself too much about it. If you aren't hacking, you have nothing to fear.

that was literally 10 minutes ago ^^

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
So... the other day I logged onto the server so I could just play some classic SG. And well... I joined a game and suddenly like 6 people said 'oh god not Pelargo_, he hacks' and I'm really confused on how they know me and why they hackusated, I will say I have never hacked in my life as it makes the game boring and unfair.
I would just ignore it, they were probably just a huge team and just messing with you.

Rit

Spectator
Reaction score
heha my mommy reported me for hacking cuase I killed her in MCSG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci