• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congratulations to our Planet Minecraft contest winners!

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Still wondering why Avaricia was never put onto the PMC servers and it still won? Um what the hell?

hammadiby

Tribute
Reaction score
Is it too late to submit a map? I have an amazing map almost ready.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Can one of the hundreds of Mod answer my question? When will avarcia be on the servers? I love the look of it and I want to play it.

Sardanapulus

Spectator
Reaction score
Something that bugged me is that the part of the contest rules was that "Using an extreme texture pack may affect your chances of winning." And all 3 of the top maps an extreme texture pack was used to make them look really good. The exception is fallen collosi whichuses a render for most pictures

Default texturepack and only the front image is a render, all the others are just ingame.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Default texturepack and only the front image is a render, all the others are just ingame.
I think they mean shaders. There are a few purists here who don't think that shaders should be used in screenshots, and that the screenshots should look exactly how the map will look in-game for most people.

platoon

Spectator
Reaction score
ltfn nasıl yüklicem biri sölesin yaruna hemen sölyein

platoon

Spectator
Reaction score
ltfn nasıl yüklicem biri sölesin yaruna hemen sölyein

quakeies

Spectator
Reaction score
how do you play it [ima nooooooooooob] i watch vids not play it.........................
:oops:

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea thats right but its almost the same and only changed the colour of birch tree and and its not an extrem texturepack.
But on the main pictures we used the default
I never said it was an extreme texture pack, Just pointed out you're leaves were red.
Haha I just love how he says he didn't used default, you catch him, and suddenly it's not an extreme texture pack. Players have no integrity these days!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci