• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Congratulations to our Planet Minecraft contest winners!

Reaction score
Somewhat disappointed that the maps I really liked weren't chosen. In fact... I don't believe I have seen these maps. Almost 75% sure I have played Fallen Collossi, but the other 2 I haven't. :D Although I'm glad about the third place one being added since I really wanted to play that one and never got the chance. All the pink <333

But I also think some of the other maps deserved better placing.. As their gameplay was wonderful and was overvoted xD

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
The Fallen colossi blows my mind away! Amazing work for whoever that made it. You sir/Ma'am are talented! =D

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
Somewhat disappointed that the maps I really liked weren't chosen. In fact... I don't believe I have seen these maps. Almost 75% sure I have played Fallen Collossi, but the other 2 I haven't. :D Although I'm glad about the third place one being added since I really wanted to play that one and never got the chance. All the pink <333

But I also think some of the other maps deserved better placing.. As their gameplay was wonderful and was overvoted xD
Which maps would you have picked?
The Fallen colossi blows my mind away! Amazing work for whoever that made it. You sir/Ma'am are talented! =D
Colossi definitely looks pretty cool, but I don't think it's very fun to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci