• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Conor's Goodbye

Unmotivated

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright so this is my goodbye thread. I quit because I my mid terms came back and they were not as good as I had hoped. This made me come to realize that I can't do well at school, play sports every day and still be good at block game. I had to give something up and so I did. I have been playing this game for three years and I have made so many new friends that I will not get to name them all. But here are the best friends that I have made over the course of three years, if I missed you sorry.

Josh| Fuzzyc00kie

Christian| EpicPotato773

Nathan| Likeaboz1

Johny| Revature

Juan| Swifty

Josh| EliteStar

Wesley/Bobby| OGBobby

Brian| Moodkip

Eddy| Hoho

Brian| Btstricker

David| DarkHerobrineMan

Erwyn| BossErwyn

Jesse| Noof

Chris| PcDarkrai

Harry| Tox

Noah| Tridz

Chase| Chasethebuilder2

Alex| Dimond

Neil| Rainger

Kash| Vertices

Nasa| ThunderClunder

Justin| 62cook

Kyle| Wolcanobay

Bye Everyone If I didn't mention you and we were friends sorry it's hard to remember three years of people all at once.

62coook

Survivor
Reaction score
You are not my friend,

You are my brother my friend.

-Pasha Biceps

faithfulpvp

Career
Reaction score
I'm bout to miss you so much i love when u rage it turns me on. now noofy has to turn me on with his tongue rolling thing.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Conor :( I'm going to miss you dude, we had a lot of laughs together and I hope we can talk again, PM me if you ever want to play PC or Xbox.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci