• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Conquered (US)

Awesomeous

Diamond
Reaction score
About the clan:
This clan was started at 14/02/28 at 4:00PM. We never back down from a fight and we have good PVPers.
The Owner: Awesomeous
The Co-Owner: toxicxfrogy
#Conquered

Requirements:
Atleast 12
35+ Wins
Must have Skype and a half decent mic

Add "choppydehraider" or "toxicxfrogy" on skype and ask one of them to join the call.

Application:
Name:
IGN:
Do you have MCSG donor?:
How many wins do you have:
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?:
Why do you want to be in this clan?

Last edited:

TheProFroMC

Diamond
Reaction score
About the clan:
This clan was started at 14/02/28 at 4:00PM. We never back down from a fight and we have good PVPers.
The Owner: Awesomeous
The Co-Owner: toxicxfrogy
#Conquered

Requirements:
Atleast 12
35+ Wins
Must have Skype and a half decent mic

Add "choppydehraider" or "toxicxfrogy" on skype and ask one of them to join the call.

Application:
Name:
IGN:
Do you have MCSG donor?:
How many wins do you have:
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?:
Why do you want to be in this clan?

APPLYING:::
Name: David Florio
IGN: TheProFro_MC
I have MCSG diamond donor
I have 92 MCSG wins, and am only gaining more
I will be able to be mostly committed; I can only play video games on Wednesday; Friday; Saturday; Sunday
I want to be in this clan because I have never been in one before and it seems really fun to have a group to play with.

INFO on how active I will be: again, I can only play MC Wednesday; Friday; Saturday; Sunday. Me and my friend were thinking about starting a clan so if that happens, I will have to leave #conquered... But until than I'm yours :)

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLYING:::
Name: David Florio
IGN: TheProFro_MC
I have MCSG diamond donor
I have 92 MCSG wins, and am only gaining more
I will be able to be mostly committed; I can only play video games on Wednesday; Friday; Saturday; Sunday
I want to be in this clan because I have never been in one before and it seems really fun to have a group to play with.

INFO on how active I will be: again, I can only play MC Wednesday; Friday; Saturday; Sunday. Me and my friend were thinking about starting a clan so if that happens, I will have to leave #conquered... But until than I'm yours :)
They disbanded and joined my clan #Viscore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci