• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Considering getting an alt! [Opinions, please :)]

Should I get an alt?

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hi!

I've been wanting to get an alt for a while, and now that I have the money, I've been thinking about the name, and if I should even get one in the first place.

The poll has options on whether or whether not I should get one, but that brings up another question:

If I get an alt, what should it be called?

I've currently only thought of one, and that is "Duckyy" (Ducky if it's available). If anyone else has ideas, please let me know in the comments! I want to keep it having to do with ducks, but if you think of something cool that isn't duck-related, feel free to share that too! :)

Instead of having the different names in the poll, please "like" names that you think would be good fits!

-Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
The greatest alt name is 'yolo'. Just 'yolo'. Nothing more. Nothing less. 'yolo'.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I would really only get an alt if you are really tired of your current name or if you are constantly getting tryharded. I see no reason to get an alt to try and get a good ratio, or anything else along the lines of the reason the majority of players nowadays get alts.

I would be interested to hear why exactly you do want a new account, and recommend that you think on it carefully before doing so, because 30 bucks is quite a lot to pay for a name change (and it's rumored that in 1.7 you might be able to change your name without buying a new account).

If you do decide to do this, however, Duckyy is a nice name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci