• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Construct, A Map Made by Bsrkr

Would you like to see this map on the MCGamer Network?

• YES OMG WUBWUBWUBWUBUBWU

Votes: 78 74.3%
  • Nah mate

Votes: 27 25.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
The map seems a bit too plain and there isn't much terraforming, sorry but it's a thumbs down for me :/.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map seems a bit too plain and there isn't much terraforming, sorry but it's a thumbs down for me :/.
It's okay glad you showed your opinion, but in the end maps are popular because of their flat terraforming, you don't want to turn it into a mountain climbing simulator do you?

Nick

Reaction score
It's okay glad you showed your opinion, but in the end maps are popular because of their flat terraforming, you don't want to turn it into a mountain climbing simulator do you?
Not necessarily, having low levelled terraforming makes for long chases which is hated by our SG players.

Nick

Reaction score
Excuse me sir, you have like 12 wins you opinion on MCSG PVP is invalid.
No need to disrespect staff. Regardless of if I'm good or not, I have friends. Whom of which are good at PvP. Therefore, my opinion is quite valid.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is the VastPvP map part of this Build? Anyways, thumbs up for me!

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Add this map! I approve and I think it's amazing! I cannot wait for this to be on the servers! Nice work

P

PeriLH_

Kinda reminds me of SG4 and SG Highway.. Idek why. Anyway, it looks like a great map which I would love to see on MCGamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci