• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Controversial Non-Minecraft Topics on the Forums. Good or bad?

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Threads are boring asf now with an overload of AMA's and stupid -snip- honestly nobody cares about. I would like to see some things that I find interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Threads are boring asf now with an overload of AMA's and stupid -snip- honestly nobody cares about. I would like to see some things that I find interesting.
Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than a page full of AMA's and Meet the Staff's. They're all the same and it's boring as ****. I'd love to open up the community corner one day and see five threads about real world problems besides #Pray4Paris.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Let me just say a lot of the people looking at posts judging their "niceness", simply cannot tell the difference of a toxic and disrespectful comment versus a different opinion on an issue.

That in mind, these controversial threads are good, but you can't hide someones opinion because you don't agree with it.

There needs to be a newer rule where a moderator has to get another opinion to delete posts on CONTROVERSIAL threads. And the mods have to pm the user to sort out any misconceptions, and if need be the moderators should replace the comment if it breaks no rules. Any other thread they know what they're doing. This way, the person has 2 moderators to consult, and there is less of the constant deletion of opinions.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I really enjoy the fact that people debate and talk about topics other than minecraft on these forums. Honestly, minecraft is a very fun game but it can get boring talking about it over and over again

Mqxxx

Tribute
Reaction score
I Think its good to tell people how you are feeling or what your doing and to let people know stuff they might not have be4 :)

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think it's great that people are taking current events and sharing their mind about it. The majority of times I see it happen are very calm and constructive. It's an amazing way for people, affected or not, to put forward information about the topic, and in most cases I've learned a bunch when following these types of threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci