• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cookies [Au]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
You having a win on your thread doesn't mean anything, wheres the loss on NuggetZ thread? I can't seem to find it. Please remove it
Na mate, we won that fair, maybe you didn't put it up, Anyways I not taking it down.

Reaction score
Na mate, we won that fair, maybe you didn't put it up, Anyways I not taking it down.
You talk like an imbecile "I not taking it down". Anyway I know for a fact that you never versed NuggetZ why? Because I was in cookies before and I don't recall us cbing them nor winning 5-3. If you are the only one who can "remember" the cb then I am 100% sure you are making it up to look good in front of the community. The clan battle you think you had means nothing and I mean nothing if it was just you who remembered. ha I guess cookies 15 minutes of fame really got to your head.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
You talk like an imbecile "I not taking it down". Anyway I know for a fact that you never versed NuggetZ why? Because I was in cookies before and I don't recall us cbing them nor winning 5-3. If you are the only one who can "remember" the cb then I am 100% sure you are making it up to look good in front of the community. The clan battle you think you had means nothing and I mean nothing if it was just you who remembered. ha I guess cookies 15 minutes of fame really got to your head.
I remember versing them, maybe you were not in the clan at that time but I do remember beating them. What was your ign?

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh hey mate, it's been a while. Yea I know you were in the clan but not really for that long.

Also Clearables and PrincePoo are in da clan, they have also equiped a phat stache. Welcome to CookieClan bois.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Kaycee
Minecraft name: Psystrom
Wins: 143 (Exceptions)
Skype name: psystrom
Strengths: f&a,sword,blockhitting,bow,fishingrod,1v1's
Weaknesses: I really dont want to say this Information But If you really want hit ill tell you via skype :rolleyes:
Self rating at mcsg (1/10): 7
Do you like cookies?: Choc Chip :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
MisterrHellfiree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci