• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

cootoopro's Amazing Art! Taking Requests

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow your avatars are really nice!
Minecraft Name: Sazaking
Link to minecraft skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/sazaking
Lines: Curvy/Straight - Whatever you think looks better!
Item: Diamond sword
Background: SG 2 please!
Anything else: Shading if you can, with a gold crown :)

Thanksss

YoYoFrotto

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: yoyofrotto
Link to minecraft skin: (please put a direct link to your skin, not something like search me up here) I dont have it you have to search me.. :/ (minershoes)
Lines: curvy or straight Curvy
Item: Diamond sword
Background: (I might not be the best at drawing backgrounds but I will always try) Any Mcsg map except the breeze islands
Anything else: eg. armor, expression, light angles, no shading, etc Shade please

Xx_Nuclear_xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Xx_Nuclear_xX
Link to minecraft skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Xx_Nuclear_xX
Lines: curvy or straight: Curvy
Item: Iron axe
Background: (I might not be the best at drawing backgrounds but I will always try): Ruins
Anything else: eg. armor, expression, light angles, no shading, etc: Shading,

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
SkeletonBoss
Holding a how in one han and a sword in the other
And in the background an army of SkeletonNinjas or one either side of me pointing swords towards me

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Clan Logo Application:
Clan Name:The Rivals
Logo Style: eg. shied with skeletons on either side:shields in the middle with me (coolman912) and the other owner jellyfishdragon standing on either side.
Shiny or Dull:shiny!
Anything Else:I think your art is awesome!

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Jstame and Slasherxtreme
Link to minecraft skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/jstame , http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/slasherxtreme
Lines: curvy (if it looks better)
Item: Sword in slasherxtreme's hand and a bow in mine
Background: Whatever looks best but I would prefer to have it be a minecrafty background
Anything else: can you get us back to back with a smirk on jstame's face and having us looking opposite directions
I think that'd be a really cool art but do you want me to make it 4000 by 4000 pixels insted of 2000 by 2000. 4000 by 4000 can be used for youtube as well if your using youtube one! I can make two versions of you want, large and small. Large might be good because there is 2 people but you wont be able to use it as a profile pic.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
SkeletonBoss
Holding a how in one han and a sword in the other
And in the background an army of SkeletonNinjas or one either side of me pointing swords towards me
I think that background might be a bit too much work...like 3 hours extra...

Jstame

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that'd be a really cool art but do you want me to make it 4000 by 4000 pixels insted of 2000 by 2000. 4000 by 4000 can be used for youtube as well if your using youtube one! I can make two versions of you want, large and small. Large might be good because there is 2 people but you wont be able to use it as a profile pic.
If you are willing to make it both large and small with the same picture then that would be great! But If you only want to do one I can deal with on

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are willing to make it both large and small with the same picture then that would be great! But If you only want to do one I can deal with on
sure, Ill do both, it'd only take an extra half an hour!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci