• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corkonia [2.567% Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineWinner

Spectator
Reaction score
So far I have gotten, the cornucopia and one building finished, I am waiting till I get to 50% completition before I even consider the interiors. I am building this map solo, so be patient. I may in the future invite some of my friends to give a hand with the landscaping, but for now it's very unclear what the future is looking like for this map.

First Building on the map:

Cornucopia:

I might start posting regular updates on my YouTube channel just showing my subscribers my progress, if you want in my channel is http://www.youtube.com/OnlineWinner
Also it would be a great favor for me, seeming I really want to get to my next YouTube goal, 2500 subscriptions. :)

Last edited:

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
For 2% done, it's looking good. but is this for a 24 player? because I feel for a 48 player it would be better

OnlineWinner

Spectator
Reaction score
For 2% done, it's looking good. but is this for a 24 player? because I feel for a 48 player it would be better
Yea, I sort've agree, the cornucopia is looking quite flat and big when your standing in it, I'm going to landscape the cornucopia and add a few holes and then if that makes stuff look better I'll keep it as a 24 person map, but the thing is, I have a feeling it's going to be a big map, so in the end I might, as you suggested, have to resort to a 48 person map. :p

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci