• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cornucopia second map unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krawanan

Spectator
Reaction score
The second map is pretty unfair, you've got like a 99% change to win if you take over the cornucopia. because at midnight all sorts of stuff come in there, like steel armor, swords, loads of food and even diamond.

this makes the game muss less fun because you know there are always a few guys camping at the corn and that they are going to win. also its pretty unfair that there is nooby stuff in chests that are super hard to reach.

who agrees with this?

Wholesomeflame

Spectator
Reaction score
Not true. I've controlled the corn after leaving, while playing solo. Just look around. Iron is pretty common at times. If you can bum rush in there with a stone sword and take one or two out, you should be fine. Or team with them. Wait till night. When they're busy looting chests get to work killing them.

Krawanan

Spectator
Reaction score
most of the time they've got steel or diamond sword and kill you on sight, there is really not a way to kill the people who control the corn. they will always have better armor.

i don't understand why they don't just do it like on the first map, not too overpowered stuff at the cornucopia

Wholesomeflame

Spectator
Reaction score
most of the time they've got steel or diamond sword and kill you on sight, there is really not a way to kill the people who control the corn. they will always have better armor.

i don't understand why they don't just do it like on the first map, not too overpowered stuff at the cornucopia
Then go find iron weapons. That's what I do. Also most of the times at the beginning they only have stone. Think first. Try teaming with them and betraying them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci