• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Corrupt (US/CA Division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
On the behalf of #Superior we challenge you to a 5v5 or 4v4 clan battle. For more information add me on skype.
Skype- YoshiePlayz

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score
Umm what? lol
Not to be rude or anything but I believe that you should challenge clans that have really good and well known pvpers. You keep on asking clans that are not as good as all the clans like Rebels, Rivals, Vanguard, Project Chrome, Trivium, and many more I just think this clan is up to par for you guys.

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
Not to be rude or anything but I believe that you should challenge clans that have really good and well known pvpers. You keep on asking clans that are not as good as all the clans like Rebels, Rivals, Vanguard, Project Chrome, Trivium, and many more I just think this clan is up to par for you guys.
Um...? First of all we are not the ones who ask to clan battle people, it is the people who ask to clan battle us. Also, our clan members are really busy on the weekdays so we don't have time to practice and do scrimmages. No offense, but come talk to me once you fixed your crappy stats.

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score
Um...? First of all we are not the ones who ask to clan battle people, it is the people who ask to clan battle us. Also, our clan members are really busy on the weekdays so we don't have time to practice and do scrimmages. No offense, but come talk to me once you fixed your crappy stats.
Um... That is why I replied to Yoshie and not you because I do think this clan clan has potential but definitely not ready for the big leagues. Also clearly my stats are bad but I have participated in a clan war which I bet none of your members have done #Shocked was the clan I was with at the time and they are like 20x better than this clan. I bet you guys won't even get accepted into the clan wars if you applied. xD! I don't even know how you host a clan if none of your members aren't busy on weekdays at least when I hosted a clan I always had pretty much my whole roster online.

AndrewR42002

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Andrew
IGN-AndrewR42002
Age (10+)-
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?- yes
Do you have MCSG donor?- yes
Wins (50+)/games played?- yes
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?- yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?- cuz i love lee

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
Name- Andrew
IGN-AndrewR42002
Age (10+)-
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?- yes
Do you have MCSG donor?- yes
Wins (50+)/games played?- yes
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?- yes
Why do you want to be in this clan?- cuz i love lee
You don't have mcsg donor and you dont have 50 wins xD But I will let you in as a member becuz i love you too <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci