• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corrupted's SG4 Chest Route v2.0 (Much Better!)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Not a bad route at all! Although, I'm not a fan of the lack of tier 1 chests...something a lot of people don't notice is that tier 2 chests very rarely have a weapon in them, whereas in tier ones, they are quite common. If neither of those tier one chests have a weapon, you could be in some huge trouble...especially considering the sheer popularity of the beginning of the route.

Personally, I prefer a chance. I'm not a fan of risking my life on a popular route full of tier 2's and few tier ones - whoever gets the first weapon can deal some serious damage, so if you think about it...the person who gets tier 1's over tier 2's usually wins those battles. Thus, I like taking a route full of tier ones that's not very popular - for example, my route involves going to the train station and making my way towards the train, and I stay there 5-7 minutes into the game, accumulating about 11 tier 1's and a tier 2. (Although, my route requires timing and understanding of said route - when and where to expect people due to colliding routes, what they'll likely have, what order to go through the chests...it's all very important to my success, since my success relies on killing people for armor. It works out quite often, actually...but enough about that.)

Whatever you prefer is fine, your route is actually a fairly good one, but personal preference for someone like myself is to always stand a chance. I'm not a fan of going for many tier 2's unless I'm playing in SG2.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a good thing that you (the one who posted this) share your route on the forums. But I think the downside of this is that your route is filled with more tier 2's than tier 1's which attracts more players and more competition. Even the pro's like SixZoSeven and TheMegaRyan17 takes like half a part of your route if you watched their videos. Sorry if this post offends you but just saying out what I honestly think and that I'm sharing my opinion.

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Not a bad route at all! Although, I'm not a fan of the lack of tier 1 chests...something a lot of people don't notice is that tier 2 chests very rarely have a weapon in them, whereas in tier ones, they are quite common. If neither of those tier one chests have a weapon, you could be in some huge trouble...especially considering the sheer popularity of the beginning of the route.

Personally, I prefer a chance. I'm not a fan of risking my life on a popular route full of tier 2's and few tier ones - whoever gets the first weapon can deal some serious damage, so if you think about it...the person who gets tier 1's over tier 2's usually wins those battles. Thus, I like taking a route full of tier ones that's not very popular - for example, my route involves going to the train station and making my way towards the train, and I stay there 5-7 minutes into the game, accumulating about 11 tier 1's and a tier 2. (Although, my route requires timing and understanding of said route - when and where to expect people due to colliding routes, what they'll likely have, what order to go through the chests...it's all very important to my success, since my success relies on killing people for armor. It works out quite often, actually...but enough about that.)

Whatever you prefer is fine, your route is actually a fairly good one, but personal preference for someone like myself is to always stand a chance. I'm not a fan of going for many tier 2's unless I'm playing in SG2.
I think that that is a amuch better way to go actually. I have rarely found a weapon through those chests. I always thought the chest in the half-build house was my backup, so I can see were you are coming from. Thanks for the feed back!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me if you find weapons frequently in my route? Thanks!
I personally do, but there is always the tense moment around the time of looting your first few chests and hoping that ou get a weapon.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice post, I like how you have given new/struggling players a guide to the most played on the map. I feel that your route is good i just feel you need to add the chest on top of the barn house as the last chest on your route. I like how you have also given a good place to run via the bunker in the mountain. You must be careful that you do not go in the wrong bunker as you will get trapped with your new best friend LAVA. I also like how you have given tips to players under the map image with tips like

#1 Dont go for corn
I like that tip I just feel that may be your opinion not a fact. I also like how you have given a little information about SG4 and I would love to see your guide for SG5.

I wonder do you play on EU/AU/US as I may see you some time on EU.

Well guys I hope you enjoined my story about this post and if you have any MCSG questions feel free to ask me....

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice post, I like how you have given new/struggling players a guide to the most played on the map. I feel that your route is good i just feel you need to add the chest on top of the barn house as the last chest on your route. I like how you have also given a good place to run via the bunker in the mountain. You must be careful that you do not go in the wrong bunker as you will get trapped with your new best friend LAVA. I also like how you have given tips to players under the map image with tips like

I like that tip I just feel that may be your opinion not a fact. I also like how you have given a little information about SG4 and I would love to see your guide for SG5.

I wonder do you play on EU/AU/US as I may see you some time on EU.

Well guys I hope you enjoined my story about this post and if you have any MCSG questions feel free to ask me....
Thank you so much for the feedback! The barn house I was accualy thinking about adding on there, but I decided it was the users choice, but now I see that people want it, so I will add it!

I play on US because I am a donor there, so we won't see each other. But thanks for the feed, and I will change the map to!

CorruptedCopper

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey did u know that there is another tier 2 chest on top of the half built house? Just thought maybe u could add that in because ur next to it?
I have added your crane idea. It is called #4.5 and I gave you credit, and thanks for the tip!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci