• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Corruption

iDontUseMakroZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PingerVenezuela
Donor?: No
Ganadas/Jugadas: 89/1792
Clanes pasados: LuxuryUs
Ping on US Servers: 160-190
Why do you want to enter Corruption? VenezuelanPlayer PAPA

Corruption

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Nicomero
Donor?:no
Ganadas/Jugadas:245/2120
Clanes pasados:Latinblade(todas las versiones)Fenrir,RoadToAst,ThePugs
Ping on US Servers:argentino,260-300
Why do you want to enter Corruption?Me parece un buen clan con una muy buena roster y me gustaria ser miembro de el y me gustaria entrar en otros tipos de clanes,ya que solo estuve en clanes de amigos y me gustaria aprender un poco mas en clanes mejores como este:)
Quiero conocerte, hable una vez contigo pero no lo suficiente, te asignaré el rango Trial mientras veo como te llevas con el clan.

Corruption

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PingerVenezuela
Donor?: No
Ganadas/Jugadas: 89/1792
Clanes pasados: LuxuryUs
Ping on US Servers: 160-190
Why do you want to enter Corruption? VenezuelanPlayer PAPA
Trial.

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Do Lol?, the truth I do not know your clan, and we never have them made clan battle, we have only had 3, and none was against you, do not come to be talking false things in this post please :D
yes we did lmao my skype is turnt-up12

Corruption

Experienced
Reaction score
yes we did lmao my skype is turnt-up12
This clan battle was postponed until further notice due to lack of members, with the result of 4 - 1, that cb was never completed, when we are ready we will continue it, we have 5 days to continue.

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
This clan battle was postponed until further notice due to lack of members, with the result of 4 - 1, that cb was never completed, when we are ready we will continue it, we have 5 days to continue.
no u dont u crack hea pp is only 48 hrs 2 days and u can only pp once this would be your second time and a mod said u guys have to play so lmao 5-1

Corruption

Experienced
Reaction score
no u dont u crack hea pp is only 48 hrs 2 days and u can only pp once this would be your second time and a mod said u guys have to play so lmao 5-1
Equally not been 2 days since the battle clan postponed is, have no excuses to put that fake win, they can access our ts to continue the battle clan when they want :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci