• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cow Spawner Help

8feetunder

Platinum
Reaction score
So, I've recently bought a cow spawner. I live in a sky base and want to make sure that my cows that spawn stay in a particular area and do not drop off my base. What should I do to ensure this doesn't happen? Does the spawner need to be above the ground, in the ground, etc? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Also, if I place my spawner and am having issues with its location, can I break the spawner and move it without fully destroying it? That would be terrible considering how expensive it was.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm just guessing here, but my suggestion is to put the cow spawner 1-2 blocks above the ground. I don't think you can move them once you've placed them, but who knows, I might be wrong.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just guessing here, but my suggestion is to put the cow spawner 1-2 blocks above the ground. I don't think you can move them once you've placed them, but who knows, I might be wrong.
I believe you can with a Silk Touch pick.

I assume you would do the same thing with any mob spawner, give it an enclosed area to put it in. If you want to improve the idea, then try making the cow spawner in creative (You'd have to use MCEdit for this.)

groceryguy2182

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe you can with a Silk Touch pick.

I assume you would do the same thing with any mob spawner, give it an enclosed area to put it in. If you want to improve the idea, then try making the cow spawner in creative (You'd have to use MCEdit for this.)
No that's not possible... If you would like to move your spawner, an admin such as Antster360 would do it for $10,000

8feetunder

Platinum
Reaction score

I kid, I kid. Luckily I've placed it in the correct spot. Thanks for answering my question, though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci