• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crafty's Goodbye Post

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
Please don't move this thread. This is where I originated.

School starts in 2 days, I've basically lost interest in this block game. The only thing keeping me going is my friends.

Thank you to

Colton' Brezzy, you're the reason I came back. Love you ReecePuff lmaooo im coming to indiana k

Roluctive ryan, I love you kid. you're one of my bestfriends on here. im gonna miss ya man.

Airlifts Kronsity Lucian, I love you dude. We've had mad fun times, and all ur clans were fun af gonna miss ya kronholm

Jordan you don't have a forum account but dude, I've had some of the greatest memories on here with you. We used to stay up all night just doing random things. Playing pot, punching people to death, you watching me play pokemon showdown or us trying to beat the game on pokemmo. we're f'ing laid. :)

RyyzingGod Love you timmy, great kid and u definitely hack !! scum of the earth

Intensagod I love u lucas stay fresh buddy we're gods at ParaTeams.

RetroRain im gonna miss you anshul

BlackPimples bye nick we had some fun times as well.

Peace to everyone.

I have 2 more days to play,
Add my skype if you want to play a game or just chill. CuhraftyPvP
Hopefully I don't get hit :|

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't move this thread. This is where I originated.

School starts in 2 days, I've basically lost interest in this block game. The only thing keeping me going is my friends.

Thank you to

Colton' Brezzy, you're the reason I came back. Love you ReecePuff lmaooo im coming to indiana k

Roluctive ryan, I love you kid. you're one of my bestfriends on here. im gonna miss ya man.

Airlifts Kronsity Lucian, I love you dude. We've had mad fun times, and all ur clans were fun af gonna miss ya kronholm

Jordan you don't have a forum account but dude, I've had some of the greatest memories on here with you. We used to stay up all night just doing random things. Playing pot, punching people to death, you watching me play pokemon showdown or us trying to beat the game on pokemmo. we're f'ing laid. :)

RyyzingGod Love you timmy, great kid and u definitely hack !! scum of the earth

Intensagod I love u lucas stay fresh buddy we're gods at ParaTeams.

RetroRain im gonna miss you anshul

BlackPimples bye nick we had some fun times as well.

Peace to everyone.

I have 2 more days to play,
Add my skype if you want to play a game or just chill. CuhraftyPvP
Hopefully I don't get hit :|
im a fukin paradox no I'm not three sums with the triceratops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci