• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crafty's Team Tournament

Reaction score
- Team Application -

Team Name: Forsaken
Team Members: Stabazam, Tankzo, CharGod, Intensagod, Airlifts, Tanking.
Team Substitutes: FlipGod, Vepth, Destock
Team Captain's Skype: Stabazam56
course I'm last racist mofo

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Name: The Juanitos
Team Members: Silently Alkalize Elkalize Yahtzii Blackistan 62cook PapaQuik
Team Substitutes: ( Ill let you know for more subs)
Team Captain's Skype: SilentlyMC
Accepted, this team is known for cheating. For example, Clan Wars and Desolate vs. Dexterity. If I see any suspicious movement, I will record and they will be punished. You also need one more sub.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted, this team is known for cheating. For example, Clan Wars and Desolate vs. Dexterity. If I see any suspicious movement, I will record and they will be punished. You also need one more sub.
we r gods

A

Aze

Change Elkalize to Vok. Also if you want to call us dexterity, that's not true. Also, speaking of cheating *cough * cough Forsaken

A

Aze

cough cough robby on silverjuan against desolate and papaquik on hungrypotato... It is in Airlifts video.
that was a joke, it was to prove that robbie and cody could hack, and half of the forsaken roster could still kill us...

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
that was a joke, it was to prove that robbie and cody could hack, and half of the forsaken roster could still kill us...
Ok, just know that I will be recording! Have fun, and get one more sub for your team!

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wanna find someone to make a team with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci