• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crashing... a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshis2ndcousin

Spectator
Reaction score
If anyone could help me,
I have it set all the way up to 8000M, and have both javas installed. I can't stay in the waiting room for more than 30 seconds at a time. PLEASE, i got my sister minecraft for her birthday so we could do this. ANY help is appreciated!

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
How much RAM do you have? You might be overloading it... like I've learned the hard way :L

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I know, I have a crappy computer, and even crappier knowledge OF computers. But I do have an external hard drive with plenty of space, should I just transfer Minecraft and Java over there, or would that not do anything?
Now i understand of what you mean by " I have crappy knowledge of computer".
RAM and HDD is absolutely different thing RAM is for memory where the computer need to process the data and HDD is where you keep your memory eg:Folder, games, Files.
What you need is upgrading your RAM by adding it try asking the vendor which you are buying the RAM from to give you an instruction on how to put it in your computer

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
ive had the same problem but i just updated my graphis drivers and then it worked (i have 2 GB ram) so try updating your graphis drivers and it sould work

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
You don't really need to quadruple your post if your internet is bad then just click the reply button once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci